The following is a list of supplies needed
by Grade Four and Grade Five students for the school year.
- 4 – 1” binders (1 each for ELA, Math, Social
Studies, Science) (no zippered binders)
- 400 sheets loose leaf paper
- 15 dividers
- 20 duo-tangs (with 3 folding metal clips to
hold 3 hole paper)
- 30 HB pencils, already sharpened
- 1 red pen
- 1 blue pen
- 3 white erasers
- 2 large glue sticks
- 1 bottle white glue
- 1 pair sharp scissors
- 1 pkg. reinforcements
- pencil crayons (1 pkg. of 24 – already
- wax crayons (Crayola box of 24)
- markers (1 pkg. of 24)
- 2 highlighters
- 1 pkg. sticky note pads
- 1 fine-tip black marker
- 1 metric ruler (include millimeters)
- 1 container for pens, pencils, etc.
- 1 container for markers, pencil crayons,
- 1 paint shirt
- 2 boxes of Kleenex to keep in classroom
- 1 pair of non-marking athletic shoes for
Indoors and Phys. Ed.
- Phys. Ed. Apparel – shorts/sweats, t-shirt,
- 1 small drawstring bag for gym clothes
- water bottle
Please have all supplies on hand the first day
back to school in the fall.
Please have your child’s supplies clearly
labeled with their name.
Please send 1 large Ziplock bag with your
child’s name on it. It will be used to store your child’s extra
supplies in a box in the classroom.
Skating is a required component of our Physical
Education curriculum for K-12 students. Students must have access to a
hockey helmet and skates sometime in November and December.
Please do not send any school fees in the fall
until further notice.
Have a great summer!
Mrs. Lisa King