Under the leadership of the Director of Education, Sun West School Division's Superintendents of Education and Student Support Services Supervisor provide professional guidance for school-based administrators, teachers and support staff. They also develop processes, practices and procedures for curriculum and instruction, student support, and work with School Community Councils.
Dr. Guy G. Tétrault started his career in education in 1976. He received his BEd from the University of Calgary, his MEd from the University of Saskatchewan and his EdD from the University of Toronto. His career has included the following:
● Developer of Canada’s first cyber school in 1995 in Alberta
● Founding member of the Alberta Online Consortium 1997
● C21-Canadians for 21st Century Learning and Innovation Board member since 2014
● Guest Blogger for Canada’s C21 and USA’s P21 – “Piecing Together a Blended Learning System” 2014
● Won CEA national recognition for “Innovation That Sticks” in moving his Saskatchewan school division towards Blended Learning
● Won 2nd Place in the Readers’ Digest 2015 competition for Canadian school system reform
● Invited to be a member of the EDUsummIT 2019
● Board of Education
● Sun West Executive Leadership Team
● Administrative Procedures Management
● Truancy Officer
● New Administrators
● Education Sector Strategic Planning (ESSP)
● Personalized electronically Blended Learning (PeBL) Oversight
● School Reviews
Darren Gasper, B.Ed, M. Communications and Technology has been in education for eighteen years. His first teaching job was in Grande Prairie, teaching Mechanics, Electronics and Welding. After four years there, he returned to Saskatchewan and accepted a Phys. Ed and PAA position at Kenaston School. He became principal of Kenaston School in 2007 and is currently a Superintendent of Education. Darren has been instrumental in the development of the Sun West Distance Learning Centre which provides online courses that are delivered across Sun West School Division and the province.
● Home Schooling
● Sun West Distance Learning Centre
● Career Work Exploration Program
● Partnership Development
● Technology Coaches
● School Tech Plans
Shari has worked in the education field in a variety of roles, including classroom teacher, teacher librarian, resource based learning/curriculum consultant and principal of a K-6 and a K-12 school. She has a Bachelor's of Education (with distinction) from the University of Saskatchewan and a Master of Arts in Educational Leadership from San Diego State University. As a superintendent, Shari has held a variety of portfolios including ESSP, Curriculum, Instruction and Assessment and Libraries. In addition to her duties as Superintendent of Education in Sun West School Division, Shari presents at various conferences and has served on several provincial advisory committees including chairing and organizing the 2014 League of Educational Administrators, Directors and Superintendents (LEADS) Summer Short Course, serving as LEADS representative on the Congress on Rural Education Planning Committee (2012 - 2014) and on the LEADS Professional Development Committee (2014-17). Shari is presently the LEADS executive member for Zone 6 and LEADS representative on the following Committees: Ministry of Education Social Sciences Advisory Committee, LEADS Resolution Committee, and University of Regina Joint Field Experience.
● MySchoolSask Implementation
● Driver Education
● LEADS Representative
● Colony School Liaison: Beechy Colony School, Cherry Grove School - Loreburn Colony, Clear Spring Colony School,
Cleland School - Rosetown Colony, Dinsmore Colony School, Matador Colony School, Kyle Colony School,
McGee Colony School, Milden Colony School, Prairieland School - Sovereign Colony, Smiley Colony School,
Springfield Colony School
● School Liaison Duties: Davidson School, Dinsmore Composite School, Eston Composite School, Harris-Tessier Central School,
Lucky Lake School, Kenaston School, Kyle Composite School, Loreburn Central School, Outlook Elementary School,
Outlook High School.
Vicki Moore, received her Bachelor of Education and Masters of Education in Educational Administration from the University of Saskatchewan. Vicki has served in a number of roles in Sun West School Division, including classroom teacher at North West Central School and Rosetown Central High School, Vice-Principal of Harris-Tessier Central School and Biggar Central School, as well Principal of Elrose Composite School.
● New Teachers/Mentorship
●High School Re-design
● School-Based Administrators Leadership Group
● SCC Operations
●Family and Community Engagement
● West Side School Operations
Biggar Central School 2000, D’Arcy School, Eaton School, Elizabeth Middle School,Elrose Composite School,
Kindersley Composite School, North West Central School, Rosetown Central High School, Rossville School,
Walter Aseltine School, Westberry Elementary School, Westcliffe Composite School, Big Rose Colony School,
Eatonia Colony School, Glidden Colony School, Goldenview Colony School, Springwater Colony School and
Valley Centre Colony School.
Kelli Boklaschuk has worked in the field of education since 1997 in a variety of roles including, French Immersion, Educational Technology, Online Learning, Learning Resources, Communications, FNME and Personalized Learning. She has a Bachelor of French Education from the University of Regina, a Master of Educational Communication and Technology from the University of Saskatchewan and a Graduate Diploma of Educational Leadership from the University of Calgary. Kelli has been an educator in Greater Saskatoon Catholic Schools (15 years), Brandon School Division (4 years) and presently with Sun West School Division focusing on the implementation of the Personalized electronically Blended Learning philosophy.
● Personalized electronically Blended Learning (PeBL)
● Professional Learning
● ESSP Planning
● Libraries/Learning Commons
● Professional Learning Communities
● PeBL Mentor Coordination
● Sun West Resource Bank and Partnerships